- The Kettle Moraine School District has 6 schools; all of them Blue Ribbon Schools of Excellence.
- Dousman’s real estate is a blend of traditional homes and new development. The area boasts several new neighborhoods.
- In 2014, the population of Dousman was estimated to be 2,317.
- The total number of households grew by 58% between 1990 and 2000.
- The 2013 median houshold income for Waukesha County was $75,850.
- The Village of Dousman contracts with the Village of Summit for Police Protection. Non Emergency Phone Numbers: 262-965-4262 or 262-567-1134
- The Dousman Fire District is a progressive and growing fire department located in southeastern Wisconsin. They operate and staff three stations which provide fire suppression, rescue operations, community education/outreach, and emergency medical services at the paramedic level to six communities in Waukesha and Jefferson Counties. Covering approximately 125 square miles, the Dousman Fire District’s service area is a diverse mix of suburban, rural, and wild land-urban interface with a population of approximately 15,000. The District’s annual call volume is nearly 1,500 calls per year including a mix of fire, emergency medical, and high acuity incidents which has continued to increase every year.
- Neighboring communities are the Town of Ottawa and Village of Summit.
- Dousman participates in the Storm Water Management program. Visit the Village of Dousman website for more info.