Dousman is a great place to live, work and relax in the beautiful Kettle Moraine area of southeastern Wisconsin. We are a growing community with a mix of multigenerational families and new arrivals.
- Breakfast meetings that provide awesome networking
- Ribbon cutting ceremonies
- Fantastic special community events
- A solid network of business and community member supporting each other
- Collaboration on the development of our Main St and surrounding area
- Partnerships with other community organizations
- Reduced membership fees for community members
The Dousman Area Chamber provides an inexpensive way to advertise and be a more prominent part of the community. All members are listed on our website and in the Annual Community Guide, and have the option to participate in a number of other advertising opportunities!
Dousman’s very own Royal Princess Tea Party is happening on April 30th, 2017!
Do not miss this super-special event with your little princess or prince.
All the details are in our event calendar or in our Facebook event: bit.ly/RoyalPrincessTeaParty
2017 marks the 100th anniversary of Dousman’s incorporation as a village,
and we want to celebrate in a big way with area businesses and the community!
In addition to a special dinner on Saturday, March 25th, there will also be a street dance on Saturday, June 24th!
Watch your mail for the dinner invitation and stay tuned for all the details of the street dance.
These will be perfect events to bring a friend along and show them how amazing Dousman is.
Please keep your eyes on this website calendar and our Facebook Page to make note of upcoming happenings.