Dousman is a great place to live, work and relax in the beautiful Kettle Moraine area of southeastern Wisconsin. We are a growing community with a mix of multigenerational families and new arrivals.
- Breakfast meetings that provide awesome networking
- Ribbon cutting ceremonies
- Fantastic special community events
- A solid network of business and community member supporting each other
- Collaboration on the development of our Main St and surrounding area
- Partnerships with other community organizations
- Reduced membership fees for community members
The Dousman Area Chamber provides an inexpensive way to advertise and be a more prominent part of the community. All members are listed on our website and in the Annual Community Guide, and have the option to participate in a number of other advertising opportunities!
CIRCUS POSTERS AVAILABLE FOR SALE!
We have a number of collectible Culpepper & Merriweather Circus posters available for sale.
Stop by the Corner Stop (200 N. Main Street) between 9 AM and 9 PM to purchase one for yourself!
Cost is $10 each. Proceeds going to our Streetscape Fund, which helps purchase necessities to keep Main Street looking beautiful.
The 100th anniversary of Dousman’s incorporation as a village will be in 2017,
and we want to celebrate in a big way with area businesses and the community!
Stay tuned here for the first meeting date, coming soon.
Community members and businesses will be encouraged to attend the meeting to begin planning this celebration!
Please keep your eyes on this website calendar and our Facebook Page to make note of upcoming planning meetings.